This new contemporary private hospital with basement parking consists of 2 operating theatres, sterilisation room, an undercover ambulance bay, 6 chairs recovery room, 6 beds recovery room and a range of associated support areas. The site has been vacant for many years as it was considered non-developable land due to many challenges and constraints which we had to overcome to transform the site into developable land:
- We managed to avoid site amalgamation with neighbouring lots despite requirement in Council’s town centre controls due to limited site access and the site being on a narrow corner lot on a busy RMS Road (Cabramatta Road).
- Council originally wanted 45 car spaces for the development but we managed to convince Council for 17 car spaces.
- We managed to justify the overshadowing issues to the neighbouring properties due to the narrow lot and north orientation.
- Despite the site being on a corner lot with two street frontages, the site falls away from both streets which makes it very rare and difficult for any development. We managed to overcome drainage easement issues as well as arborist issues.
- Despite the site being only large enough to fit 1 operation theatre, we managed to have 2 operation theatres approved which makes a huge difference to the client’s business and the property development value.
Recently DA approved and ready for construction.
– Located in South West Sydney, this new private hospital will provide a range of endoscopy services to the local community.
– Our design incorporates treatment rooms, recovery areas and support areas which comply with Australasian Health Facility Guidelines (AHFG) relating to private hospital for endoscopy procedures.